Do you have the guts to answer these Q's and repost as The Controversial Survey ?
1. Would you do Meth if it was legalized?
2. Abortion: For or Against ?
For. I think there should definitely be restrictions on it, and I, personally, would never get one, but I think there should be limits on what people can be told they can and can't do with their bodies.
3. A 2 month old child and a 65 year old man who has the cure for cancer but hasn't had a chance to announce it yet. One of them has to die. Which one?
The old man. Give the kid a chance.
4. Would our country fall with a woman president ?
Depends on the woman.
5. Do you believe in the death penalty ?
Yes and no. Maybe in a very, very, very restricted sense, when there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the person is guilty.
6. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already ?
I don't know. Maybe. If it can help people, yes, but I don't have all the facts.
7. Are you for or against premarital sex?
For it. It's good to know everything you're getting before you get married...
8. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized ?
Definitely. Gay couples have just as much right to marriage as anyone else. I see no difference between it and heterosexual marriage.
9. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA ?
If it's illegal, yes. I can understand that certain circumstances may force them to, but they really should try to do it legally.
10. A 12 year old girl has a baby..should she keep it ?
If she has a good support system, sure; I think it would be irresponsible for someone as young as twelve to try and care for a baby all on their own, if they're inexperienced.
11. Should the legal alcohol age be lowered to 18 ?
Hell no. They can wait three years. We teens are dumb and crazy enough without the aid of alcohol.
12. Should the war in Iraq be called off ?
I think it should end, but slowly. We can't just pull out all at once, or everything will go to hell in a handbasket again. We've made enough of a mess as it is.
13. Assisted suicide is illegal..do you agree ?
Mmmm... Depends. If the person is perfectly sane and has little to no chance of recovery and simply doesn't want to fight anymore, I think I'd want to respect their wishes.
14. Do you believe in spanking your children ?
If their infraction was serious enough to warrant hitting them, I'd go for something that would hit a little closer to home for them (Taking away a favorite toy for a while, something that would really make them regret what they've done without physically harming them).
15. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars ?
... Probably not. I don't know if it's illegal or legal or whatnot, but I see no reason to... Maybe, though.
16. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case...opinion ?
Depends. I suppose it could be fair. If the defense puts up a pretty good argument that's very convincing, I suppose I could believe it. They'd have to win me over, though, because temporary insanity's a little hard to pin on murdering your five kids.
17. It's between you and a person who is being kept alive by life support machines..one has to die. Who ?
Depends. If the person would live, I guess I could die. If they had no hopes of living, what's the point?
18. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers ?
Not really. I hope people who read this will respect my opinion, even if it's different from theirs.
Listening to: Get Stoned- Hinder
Reading: Harry Potter: Half-Blood Prince
Watching: The Longest Yard (Remake)
Playing: Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2
Drinking: Diet Coke